At Summit Recruitment & Search, we believe that candidates should only be shortlisted for the right jobs – we do not want to set them up for failure and we do not want to waste the valuable time of our clients. So, once we have had a full brief of the role, have an understanding of the skill sets required and the culture of the company, we start the Executive Search, Headhunting or Recruitment process.
Candidates can be sourced from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe and indeed across Africa and globally, when required.
All candidates are personally interviewed by Summit Recruitment & Search, by a minimum of one Consultant (who will be a specialist in the relevant industry sector). They will undergo psychometric and skill set tests and will be fully (confidentially) reference checked. Our process is transparent to the client and the candidate and we pride ourselves on achieving a very high placement success rate (96%).
In line with our belief of ‘getting it right’ we do not impose any up front charges. We only charge after the candidate has gone through a probationary period, and we have been successful in placing the right candidate.
Why Use Summit Recruitment & Training?
- Charges are only incurred after successful placement
- Rigorous testing of candidates
- Our assurance that the candidates shortlisted match the role profile and the company culture
- We are a fully accredited recruitment agency
- Extensive experience in multi-level positions
- Extensive experience in various business and NGO sectors across East, Central, South, North and West Africa
So, contact our Agency today for your recruitment and search requirement