Our Client, a Real Estate Company based in Karen is looking to recruit an Accountant. The ideal candidate must be very good in QuickBooks.
• Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system.
• Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
• Verify accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
• Prepare and submit customer invoices.
• Payroll preparation and statutory remittance.
• Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority.
• Code, post and receive payments.
• Prepare and coordinate deposit activities.
• Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
• Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
• Assist in month end reporting procedures.
• Prepare and process employee expense reports.
• Design, prepare, and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
• Clients accounts reconciliations for payments received.
• Keep track of all insurance policies and licences, renewal dates and renew as required.
• Prepare all financial accounts ready for Auditors.
• Review new procedures, manuals, and system enhancements.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum Five years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
• Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools, i.e QuickBooks and spreadsheets.
• Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system and policy updates Collaborative nature.
• Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
• Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
• Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Please click on the tab below to apply;