Our client, a leader in the Agricultural sector in Africa that focus on serving the agricultural sector with mechanical and chemical products is looking to fill the position of an Accountant for their offices based in Naivasha, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have experience in retail business.
• Prepare checks, banks’ letters, banks’ report and store receipts.
• Prepare daily report, journal entries and biddings.
• Prepare and follow up cash salesmen’s incentives.
• Prepare weekly report, banks’ reconciliation and post purchase orders.
• Follow up customers’ payments done directly in banks.
• Follow up transfer from\ to warehouses.
• Reconcile in/out movements, branches and warehouses.
• Audit the journal, petty cash and cash box.
• Audit banks’ charges and prepare banks’ charges report.
• Must have a Degree in accounting, finance
• Minimum 10 years’ work experience in accounting or finance department
• Must have experience in the retail business.
• Must be a CPA (K).
• Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines.
• Ability to conduct system and policy updates.
• Ability and drive to work independently and solution oriented.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Please click on the tab below to apply;