Our client, a developer, owner and operator of power plants and infrastructure across sub-Saharan Africa are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to be based in their Nairobi Offices.
• Managing and drafting Construction contracts , Financing documents, Shareholder agreements, Joint ventures, agreements and shareholder buyouts
• Overseeing private equity transactions
• Equity fund raisings
• Administrating Mergers and acquisitions
• Corporate structuring and execution
• Dispute resolution
• Carrying out Due diligence
• General compliance guidance on the Corporations Act
• Engagement letters and contracts.
• Engagements with outside counsel.
• Must have a Master degree and a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Between 10 and 15 years experience in a respected top –tier corporate practice or in-house legal department
• Formally Qualified to practice Kenyan Law and / or English Law
• Must be strong strategic and analytical thinker
• Must be knowledgeable on relevant legislation
• Excellent communication skills and engaging personality
• The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
Please click on the tab below to apply;