A dynamic start-up Energy Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruitment Finance & Investor Manager. The successful candidate will oversee all financial operations of the company to inform on their long-term strategy.
• Fund Administration: monitor compliance with all contractual and legal requirements, co-ordinate assistance from third party service providers.
• Reporting: Prepare aggregate summary reports per Fund and per Investor.
• Governance: Monitor compliance with Regulations, Agreements and resolutions of governing bodies.
• Finance Management: Responsible for all accounting functions, keeping all records for all entities up to date at all times.
• Coordinate Financial Audits.
• A Financial Management post graduate qualification
• Must be a CPA (K)/ACCA finalist with at least 7 years at senior financial position.
• Must be a CFA finalist
• Experience in or a good understanding of the private fundraising
• Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
Please click on the tab below to apply;