Our client, a global leader in the provision of sugar market services is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager – East Africa to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in supply chain strategy, relationship development and a commercial background with an understanding of world commodity and financial markets.
• Create and develop regional client relationships.
• Provide technical, market and strategy support to regional clients.
• Create and introduce innovative market solutions for established and new product portfolios.
• Engage with East African legislative and policy bodies.
• Develop supply chain strategies and manage existing delivery agreements.
• Must have a Bachelors’ Degree in a related field.
• Must have above 4 years’ commercial experience.
• Must have knowledge on supply chain management.
• Successful key account management.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and results oriented.
• Must be a strong team player.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
Please click on the tab below to apply;