Our client a multi-cultural small nature based UN-School/Kindergarten is looking for an enthusiastic and courageous Kindergarten Teacher& Administrator person to help in running the fast-growing kindergarten. The suitable candidate should be someone who loves enjoying the outdoors activities and nature as well as un-schooling methods meaning that the children take responsibility for their own education and choose their own themes and projects as they get older. He/She MUST be creative, warm, patient, flexible, good with children, genuinely caring for children and respecting them and is great at coming up with fun and interesting projects for the children.
• Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
• Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
• Organise learning material and resources.
• Use a variety of activities & instructional methods (songs, stories, structured games, art etc).
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
• Assess student’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
• Cooperate with other staff.
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
• Bsc. degree in education or relevant licence/certificate.
• Kindergarten teacher experience in teaching numeracy and literacy (Montessori way or Waldorf training).
• Good planning and organisation skills /admin skills and is able to plan exciting curriculum.
• Open to nature based free learning and someone who enjoys the outdoors.
• Preferably but not necessarily knowledge of “nature-based free learning”
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Creative and flexible.
• Good computer skills, Word, Excel.
• Someone who believes in un-schooling.
• Travelled and exposed to European, Canadian, American or Scandinavian schooling and mentality.
• Experience working with children aged 18 months – 7 years.
• Preferably someone who is already a parent.
Please click on the tab below to apply;