Our client, a privately owned and funded organization that operates at all levels with a strong entrepreneurial spirit is looking for a SAGE Evolution Consultant for installation, implementation, commissioning and support of the software at client’s sites. An ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Responsible for Sage Evolution implementations and support of different projects at an assortment of clients.
• Responsible for mentoring and coaching of juniors such interns and trainee consultants, weekly projects reports and escalation of issues.
• Responsible for delivering products and services within the financial parameters as agreed with the client.
• Accurate record keeping of billable hours, travel and other financial info impacting client billing.
• Follow up on outstanding payments
• Completion of time sheets
• Analysis of clients’ business requirements and objectives, and working with them to meet those objectives.
• Continuous communication with clients and timely site reporting
• Ability to support clients with minimal supervision
• Prepare, Plan and Schedule Training Sessions
• Responsible the full Installation and Configuration of Different Versions of SQL
• Schedule Automatic Back Ups
• Write SQL Queries analysing and extracting data from SQL Databases
• Professional Communication Etiquette with both clients and colleagues (Both verbal and Written)
• Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
• Expert in report writing
• Fully independent in execution of projects
• Must have a relevant IT bachelor’s degree.
• CPA qualification is an added advantage.
• MUST have 3 year experience in SAGE implementation.
• High level of skill and competence in various features of SAGE Evolution
• High IT proficiency.
• Knowledge of business process and financial controls within a logistics type company.
• General understanding of tax compliance in Kenya, management and statutory reporting for a trading entity.
• Excellent trainer and trainer of trainer capabilities.
• Tough and aggressive to get teams to apply what has been taught.
• High integrity, trust and dependability.
• Ethical and highly confidential.
• Supervisory skills to manager a team of 5 and above directly or during training sessions.
Please click on the tab below to apply;