A dynamic Manufacturing Company that works to save lives and forest is looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer. The successful candidate MUST have international exposure working in a manufacturing plant. Candidates with a background in welding and fabrication will have a distinct advantage.
• Work closely with and help to train QC inspectors, technicians and production personnel in enhancing the quality and manufacturing of our product.
• Creating and editing SOP’s and QC inspection documents.
• Root cause analysis and trouble-shooting production issues and further refining the production system.
• Evaluation, maintenance and repair of factory equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic systems.
• Take a leadership role in bringing up new production lines.
• Design: Read and manipulate models and drawings in CAD.
• Must have a Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Must be conversant with relevant aspects of design.
• Candidates with a background in welding and fabrication will have a distinct advantage.
• Experiences with medium voltage.
• Comfortable working with basic shop machines and tools: manual mill, lathe, welders, etc.
• Familiarity with basic meteorology as it applies to our stove parts and tooling.
• Must be hands on and a natural problem solver.
Please click on the tab below to apply;