Our Client a leading manufacturer of synthetic resins is looking to recruit a Systems Administrator. The ideal candidate must have good experience with Syspro ERP.
• To train & assist system users to perform their daily tasks as necessary.
• To train new users of Syspro
• Provide user support
• Coordinate or act as a system link for users where security denied
• To avail standard reports and write custom reports
• To avail roll over reports each period end
• Avail standard reports to users on request
• Write custom reports
• Control the sale of goods in accordance with set customer terms.
• Avail & facilitate the use of the system at all times
• Perform daily roll over functions
• Re-index of data files
• Perform balance functions
• Set up new suppliers, customers , stock codes and formulations
• Manage system securities
• Manage GL Integration
• Document Flow
• Data backup & its security
• Coordinate with Syspro Developers for technical support & development
• Ensure users complete processes to avail service for the next user.
• Coordinate implementation of additional software
• To report and record on any incident or accident immediately and take corrective action.
• Active participation and ensuring compliance of overall Kaizen/DWM activities of the company.
• Degree or Diploma in IT field.
• Over 5 years working experience in systems administration.
• Knowledge and experience working with Syspro.
• Understanding of accounting practices.
• IT knowledge and expertise.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Workforce management and planning skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Pro – active, disciplined, cooperative and good training and coaching skills.
• Continuously develops insights in financial accounting.
Please click on the tab below to apply;