The successful Sales and Marketing Consultant will be the primary day to day contact for our client channels; this individual will be responsible for Pro-Active Sales Engagement with their named accounts and the expansion of the client base within their core market.
As a key role within our organization, Sales and Marketing Consultants will be assigned ownership of the delivery and implementation of Sales objectives, Sales Strategies and Target Attainment of divisional products in conjunction with the Product Development Manager.
• Pro-Active daily contact with named accounts.
• Divisional target attainment within area of operation.
• Consistent growth of active client base.
• Close engagement with Product Development Manager in delivery of Sales strategies and goals.
• The ability to engage and leverage our clients internal Brand resources to offer value to the channel and successfully move deals and projects to close.
• Management and input of pipeline data.
• Ongoing sales certification.
• Create Online\Phone Marketing Campaign and Seminars for company products.
• Must have a Degree in Information Technology, Marketing or any other related field.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Tight organizational and time management skills.
• Confident and Persuasive Manner.
Please click on the tab below to apply;