Tested, Challenged and Ready to Succeed ...
Job Category: Information Technology
- Managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Compile travel and entertainment expense reports.
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and attend to visitors.
- Assist other staff in the organization with their enquiries.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Manage office supplies’ inventory.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Five years’ work experience.
- Collaborative nature, ability and drive to work independently.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Presentable and stylish.
- Preferred age is 25-30 years.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.