Tested, Challenged and Ready to Succeed ...
Administrator/Book-keeper – Naivasha, Kenya
Job Category: Hospitality / Travel /Catering / Restaurant / Tourism
- Costing, bookkeeping and reconciliation of the company’s expenditure.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Enter data; maintain records and reports and financial statements.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and attend to visitors.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Manage office supplies inventory.
- Assist other staff in the organization with their enquiries.
- Compile travel and entertainment expense reports.
- Managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Creation of financial transactions i.e. posting information to accounting journals or accounting sof
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be willing to relocate to Naivasha.
- Collaborative nature, ability and drive to work independently.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form.
- Presentable and stylish.
- Must have CPA-K.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.