Tested, Challenged and Ready to Succeed ...
Store Keeper -Naivasha
Job Category: Agriculture / Animal health / Fishing
- Receive and inspect items’ quality and quantity against freight documents & purchasing orders.
- Store received goods in storerooms according to the prescribed & applied inventory system standards
- Transfer spare parts and other items to other branches and warehouses upon their requests.
- Make relevant entries on computerized inventory system accompanying all stock entry & exit operation
- Properly wrap and pack all outgoing goods and release them along with all required documents.
- Prepare invoices, packing lists and any other freight documents.
- Conduct regular physical inventory checks to the warehouse.
- Properly maintain all stock and other apparatuses.
- Maintain safety applications as well as cleanliness and neatness of the work area(s).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in purchasing and supplies.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Must have excellent knowledge in Excel.
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
- Must have proven ability to work independently.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.