Tested, Challenged and Ready to Succeed ...
General Sales Trade Manager
Job Category: FMCG
- Drive, integrate and support all tradition trade strategy and its execution
- Achieve increase in coverage (increase in terms of the number of outlets and accounts)
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over a long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Manage Allocation of Customer Trade Spend and debtors’ book
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed on terms with customers
- Compute, prepare and authorize credit and debit notes as required
- Implement and control pricing in all channels, inside and outside of promotional periods
- Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising
- Liaise with corporate clients, build and develop working business relationships
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on key account activities
- Responsible for Dynamic Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Bachelor degree from a recognised University in Business or Sales & Marketing
- MUST Have 5– 7 years of experience in sales of FMCG products
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.