Strong communication skills do more to propel your career than almost anything! According to the world’s top business magazine, the most important communication skills that will ensure you stand out in the eyes of your boss are:
1. Excellent public speaking skills – the ability to stand in front of people and present your ideas in an engaging and convincing manner.
2. Assertiveness – speaking up with confidence but without sounding confrontational.
3. Emotional intelligence – making others feel valued and understood. This involves good listening skills, empathy and plenty of eye-contact!
4. A sense of humor – the ability to read an audience and excel at off the cuff and casual conversation.
5. Good posture and body language; non-verbal communication says a lot and helps to portray strength and confidence.
For more information on communication skills training which will ensure you stand out from the crowd, contact us today: