Are YOU afraid of “What’s next?”
In times of uncertainty, our natural reaction is fear, anxiety and panic.
But those feelings won’t get you anywhere.
If anything, they place a burden on your immune system.
So, try to…
- Be mindful.
- Stay in the moment
- Avoid fantasizing about what will happen next.
- Be prepared with a Plan B, C and D.
- Be ready for change.
Find meaningful ways to improve:
- Your mind: (eg. Reading, Lumosity app etc).
- Your career prospects: Resume, LinkedIn profile, interview technique.
- Your skills (Udemy, Coursera etc).
And know that this difficult time too shall pass.
The important thing is what you will LEARN from it!
If you are feeling lonely, reach out to family and friends via text, email, video or phone call.
“Self-isolating” does NOT have to mean “alone.”
Stay safe, well, and don’t forget to wash your hands.
Courtesy: Kirsty Bonner | #KB