Here are some EXAMPLES:
- Who does the role report to?
- What 3 things are the key to success in the role?
- How long has this job been vacant?
- Is somebody currently still in this role?
- Is the company also considering internal candidates?
- How long do you expect the interview process and decision-making to take?
- You said the salary is ‘competitive.’ Competitive is not a number, so what’s the numeric range, please?
- Is the role exclusive to you as a recruiting firm?
- Have you placed candidates with this company before?
- How many other candidates are you presenting for this role?
Do NOT be afraid to ask recruiters pertinent questions.
Just be prepared for the fact that the hiring company may not have provided them with all the answers.
The world is changing right now for EVERYONE, so no question is a stupid one!
Courtesy: Kirsty Bonner | #KB