Then your professional self-confidence has taken a bashing.
Here are 10 ways to rebuild it and move forward:
- Structure your days.
- Forgive yourself, then others.
- Identify what went wrong and learn from it.
- Recognize your strengths and build on them.
- Chart your successes and reward yourself for them.
- Seek support and encouragement from others.
- Know that confidence is fragile and protect yourself better in future.
- Stop reacting and start responding intentionally.
- Set yourself weekly goals.
And most importantly…….
10. Believe in yourself again!
If you don’t, nobody else will believe in you enough to hire you.
I KNOW it’s hard, if you feel hurt, betrayed, discarded, useless.
I KNOW it’s easier said than done.
But YOU need to take baby steps to get yourself back on track.
If you can’t do it for yourself, do it for those who depend on you.
One employer’s loss is another employer’s GAIN……
Courtesy: Kirsty Bonner |KB