A progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced International school is looking to recruit a 3 months reliever English Teacher. The successful candidate must be adept in creating positive, engaging, and supportive learning environments for students from diverse backgrounds. He/she will be responsible for assisting with boarding duties.
• Will work directly with school students under the supervision of professional teachers.
• Responsible for leading and assisting in afternoon activities.
• Assist with boarding duties and write student evaluations at the end of the term.
• Monitor tea and lunch breaks & attend events in the evenings.
• Assist with organising school events.
• Assist with extra-curricular activities.
• Accompany students and teachers on field trips.
• Assist with boarding duties.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Education – English from a recognized Institution.
• Must be adept in creating positive & supportive learning environments.
• Must be registered with TSC.
• Must have a Certificate of good conduct.
• A strong classroom teacher, capable of delivering high-quality education.
• Strong teambuilding & collaborative talents, partnering easily with teachers, principals & parents.
• Willingness to work after hours & during weekends to ensure student success.
• An excellent oral and written communicator with strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
• High integrity with good morals.
Please click on the tab below to apply;