Our client, a well-established global organization with its inception in the USA and primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies is looking to recruit a Program Manager to be based in Cairo, Egypt. He/she will be responsible for launching & making the program in the region successful while working with the local partners and team members. The ideal candidate must have a Master’s degree in Business/Social Work or other equivalent degrees. Candidates with experience working in vocational training and exposure to the education structures and systems will have a distinct advantage. The successful candidate should have the right documentation to work in Egypt.
• Identify the needs and define the goals of the programme with clear roles.
• Work with the manager to create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables of the entitles involved
• Identify the needs and define the goals and scope of the programme with clear roles
• Create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables
• Ensure the Organization’s involvement is properly utilized resulting in valuable deliverables.
• Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground
• Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs
• Identify and enrol high potential start-up entrepreneurs and SMEs for different kinds of programs
• Identify critical needs of start-up entrepreneurs in the region and provide recommendation to program and product teams
• Ensure Curriculum covers all aspects of training
• Coordinate with the stakeholders to ensure the success of the program
• Must have a Master’s degree in Business, Social Work or other equivalent degree.
• Minimum of 8 with at least 3 years in Project Management
• Should have the right documentation to work in Egypt
• Must have excellent oral and written English skills.
• Must have strong program management skills
• Must be highly presentable, confident, energetic, exhibit passion and drive for their work
• Highly experienced in MS Office and e-learning tools
• Must have experience working in vocational training & skilling sector
Please click on the tab below to apply;