Our client, a leading producer and exporter of fresh herbs is seeking to recruit an Accountant to be based in Kitengela. He/She will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the company. The successful candidate Must have 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Monthly petty cash checks and reconciliations.
- Coordination and preparation of monthly payroll.
- Follow up with the banks on payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Payments to suppliers.
- Regular cash report updates.
- Chasing receivables.
- Data entry of transactions into QuickBooks.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Filing of all transactions with relevant support documents.
- Assisting auditors in completing their audit work.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance.
- Ensuring that company certificates, statutory returns and tax filing is in order.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Must have completed at least CPA III.
- Must have over 3 years working in a similar role.
- QuickBooks proficient, or similar accounting package.
- Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail.
- High professional integrity and organizational skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: