Our client, a company in financial services sector is seeking to recruit an Accountant with Audit experience to be based in Nairobi Kenya. He/She will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the company. The successful candidate Must have 5 years working experience in a similar role with at least 1 year of experience working in an Audit Firm.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of bank transactions, petty cash, cheque and credit card transactions.
- Prepare monthly payroll returns, manage statutory deductions, and reconcile the tax ledgers.
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Match all supplier invoices and delivery notes/job cards received with the corresponding LPOs.
- Ensure the finance and accounting policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Preparing accounts for annual audits and working with external auditors.
- Maintain open communication with other staff members and relieve them.
- Other duties as and when required.
- Cover the reception desk as and when required.
- Ensure the office is fully stocked with necessities.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Must have completed at least CPA III.
- Must have over 3 years working in a similar role.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in an Audit Firm.
- Must have an Impeccable integrity, diligence and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Should have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Should be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
Please click on the tab below to apply: