Our client, a well-established Security Firm is seeking a qualified Accountant to be based in Karen. The role exists to ensure that all the financial records are prepared in accordance with the required financial standards. The accountant will be required to ensure that all the financial documents are available, and the financial reports are credible. The successful candidate must have at least 4 years’ working experience as an Accountant preferably in the service industry.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable tax laws by filing and remitting all relevant taxes.
- Develop periodic financial reports for management.
- Managing timely client invoicing and debt collection.
- Managing the company’s financial commitments and mitigating risks.
- Timely preparation and submission of various taxes.
- Maintenance of creditors ledger/ Accounts Payable reconciliation and management.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least CPA III.
- At least 4 years’ working experience preferably in the service industry.
- Working knowledge of Accounting systems.
- Knowledge of tax regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
Please click on the tab below to apply: