Our client, a leading company in supply and installation of fire protection equipment and system and mechanical engineering services is looking to recruit an Accountant to be based in Karen, Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the company’s various financial transactions, tax compliance with KRA, costing, budgeting and forecasting. The ideal candidate MUST have 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Provide technical support and advice to management.
- Actively monitor the company’s compliance to KRA.
- Documenting financial transactions.
- Monitor and collect receivables from clients.
- Balancing accounts and generating a monthly balance sheet and other reports.
- Provide support to auditors.
- Contribute daily cash transactions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Anything else that might be asked of them.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Must be a CPA (K) Finalist.
- Advanced knowledge in accounting systems i.e. Quick Books.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Impeccable Communication Skills.
- Must be appreciative of the job function, rather than just the tasks themselves.
Please click on the tab below to apply;