Our client in the FMCG industry is seeking to recruit an Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning & reporting, accurate & timely financial statement and smooth running of the office. The ideal candidate MUST be a CPA/ACCA finalist and proficient in QuickBooks. Candidates who have experience working with WooCommerce or other online sales platforms will have an added advantage.
- Accurately prepare, review and submit monthly financial reports to management.
- Monitor compliance with accounting principles and company procedures.
- Raise invoices for B2C and B2B customers.
- Prepare monthly returns and corporate filings i.e., payroll matters-KRA, NHIF, NSSF etc.
- Monitor client accounts for outstanding / overdue debts.
- Liaise with clients regarding payments and re-stocking requirements.
- Monitor stock levels and prepare forecasts required for new purchases.
- Liaise with external auditors and prepare schedules for audit purposes.
- Ensure that all sales are accurately captured in WooCommerce and QuickBooks.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, and financial commitments.
- Learn and engage with the product offering to the extent that customers can be advised correctly and enthusiastically.
- Be prepared to grow and work with the brand on a flexible basis – this may involve various off-site face-to-face marketing / consumer activation activities.
- MUST have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- MUST be a CPA/ACCA finalist.
- Must have at least 2 year experience.
- Must have experience working with QuickBooks or ERP.
- Proven experience and knowledge in advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience working with WooCommerce or other online sales platforms will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of invoicing (Purchase/Sales), Debtor /creditor management, Inventory Management.
- Organized, pro-active and autonomous and enjoy teamwork.
- Attentive to detail and have the ability to see the bigger picture.
Please click on the tab below to apply: