Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a prominent player in energy monitoring and management on a global scale, is looking for an Accountant to join their team. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing support in financial operations within the department. The ideal candidate Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting, preferably within the Energy Sector and have proficiency in using ERP software.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including payroll, accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintain accurate financial records and documentation.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather financial information and support cross-functional projects.
- Prepare audit schedules and support external auditors.
- Supporting the preparation of financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Conduct financial analysis and reporting to support decision-making processes.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Must have 3 years and above working experience.
- Proficient in using financial software and tools, such as ERP systems and MS Excel.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***