Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, an International Animal Feed company is looking for a hands-on Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the efficient management of the financial health of the company by ensuring accurate and timely processing of both accounts receivables and payables. The ideal candidate Must possess a minimum of 2 years’ of working experience preferably within the Manufacturing Sector and have proficiency in using ERP software. Startup experience is an added advantage.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Process vendor invoices for accuracy and completeness, ensuring they match purchase orders and receiving reports.
- Maintain accurate financial records and documentation.
- Ensure that With Holding Tax deductions are correctly deducted and remitted per statutory guidelines and deadlines.
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
- Assist in the month end reporting process to deliver timely and accurate financial information to ensure informed decision making.
- Support the reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts timeously.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Must have 2-3 years and above working experience in Manufacturing.
- Proficient in using financial software and tools, such as ERP systems and MS Excel.
- Attention to Detail and Analytical skills.
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***