Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading company in the motorsports industry is looking for an experienced Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounts payable, receivable, statutory deductions and financial reporting. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting preferably using Tally or QuickBooks. Hindu speakers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Manage Payroll and submit statutory deductions i.e. NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, Housing Levy and VAT.
- Prepare and present monthly Management Reports as well as Budgeting.
- Manage inter-company transactions.
- Handle all banking requirements both online and offline.
- Initiate Payments to Suppliers using the Online banking portal.
- Manage all licensing and permits for the business.
- Conduct regular checks on pricing and margins.
- Manage client contracts and manage tenders.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field.
- Must have CPA or ACCA qualification.
- Must have 4 years and above working experience in a similar role.
- Must be proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive mindset, taking initiative to identify and address issues.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***