Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client is a leading ERP systems provider across Africa, known for providing clients with Enterprise World-class solutions addressing their business needs. They are seeking to recruit an Accountant who will be responsible for the financial running of the company. The ideal candidate should have 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting preferably using an accounting or ERP system.
- Complete a daily report on the financial health of the business.
- Manage Payroll and submit statutory deductions i.e. NHIF, NSSF, PAYE and VAT
- Produce monthly Management Reports.
- Work with an ERP system as a management tool for accounts.
- Manage inter-company transactions
- Handle all banking requirements both online and offline.
- Initiate Payments to Suppliers using the Online banking portal.
- Manage all licensing and permits for the business.
- Liaise with Operation Manager and ensure timely payment schedule for all supplier payments.
- Create cashflow forecasts.
- Advise senior management on any issues.
- Actively scrutinize and act upon areas where profit could be increased.
- Advise on any structural systems that could be changed to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Create an annual budget for the business, broken down into months, with measurable targets.
- Conduct regular checks on pricing and margins.
- Review quarterly product pricing and margins.
- Raise quotes and proposals.
- Manage client contracts.
- Manage Tenders
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Must be CPA (K) or ACCA finalist.
- Must have 3 – 4 years working experience in a similar role.
- Must be Proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel.
- Must be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Must be highly reliable and Confidentiality.
- Results oriented and ability to deliver within very strict deadlines.
- Can work under minimal supervision.
Please click on the tab below to apply: