Our client, a private equity firm investing in Africa most promising business is seeking to recruit an accountant office administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning & reporting, accurate & timely financial statement and smooth running of the office. The ideal candidate Must be proficient in QuickBooks or Sage.
• Prepare monthly management accounts for review and consolidation at Head Office
• Track all office expenditure including bank accounts, credit card & petty cash reconciliation
• Prepare monthly returns and corporate filings i.e. payroll matters-KRA, NHIF, NSSF etc.
• Prepare office budget, submit capital requests and track expenditure actual vs. budget
• Ensure compliance with all Kenya laws including business license, audited accounts etc.
• Responsible for the audit process and communication with auditors
• Manage administrative life of the office in compliance to the companies’ policy
• Administration of the electronic and physical data of office including filing documents
• Preparation of market sector analyses, country reviews and daily press coverage
• Keep stock of office supplies, place orders when necessary and welcome office guests
• Schedule follow-up and organization of the boards and committees
• Follow-up of legal formalities such as required annual filings with registrar of companies
• Manage travel logistics for team members- domestic & international travel bookings
• Establish cost-effective relationships with various vendors for accommodation.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance
• Must have CPA Part 2
• Must have experience working with Sage or QuickBooks
• Proven experience and knowledge in advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English & Swahili. French is a plus.
• Must be organized, pro-active and autonomous and enjoy team work
• Experience in business administration and data filing
• Must be attentive to detail as well as have the ability to see the bigger picture
Please click on the tab below to apply;