Our Client, a developer of renewable power generation assets in East Africa is seeking to recruit an Accountant & Office Manager who will be responsible for financial management, leading all management accounting, project accounting, reporting and audit activities, liaison with the finance and accounting teams of our equity partners, lenders and financial advisors. He or she Must have over 4 years’ experience with a focus on project accounting or supporting finance in a for a group of companies. The successful candidate MUST be a CPA II section 4.
- Implementation of multi-jurisdictional tax structuring.
- Managing budgets and cash control.
- Allocating company and project expenditures.
- Internal account reconciliation.
- Filling submissions to external book keepers for statutory returns and payroll.
- Assist in preparations of year-end accounts including audit preparations.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate financial monthly reports.
- Implement and refine internal accounting system.
- Refine cashflow budgeting controls.
- Hiring and coaching new talent in line with the company’s expansion strategy.
- Assist in negotiation of project tax allowances with the national treasury.
- Assist in managing consultants as well as key project stakeholders
- Oversee office administration.
- Must be a CPA II sec IV.
- Must have an excellent background in managing project accounting.
- Candidates support Group of Companies will have a distinct advantage.
- Exposure to forex exchange especially the four major currencies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Excellent relationship management skills set passion for supporting the team.
- Experience in business administration and data filing.
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks.
- Must have excellent Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;