Our client based is Karen is to recruit an Accountant Trainee. The successful candidate will provide accounting and financial support to the company and its portfolio companies. The ideal candidate Must have over 2 years of experience and is expected to be proactive, diligent and attentive to detail, taking on a wide range of tasks.
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare & make payments to suppliers.
- Perform monthly bank accounts reconciliations and weekly petty cash checks.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Provide ongoing support to staff in the portfolio companies.
- Prepare letters, minutes of meetings and other administrative documents.
- Cover for colleagues on leave.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be CPA 4.
- Must be conversant with QuickBooks.
- Excellent written & oral English.
- Computer literacy good touch-typing speed.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
- Good organisation skills.
- Must have impeccable Integrity.
Please click on the tab below to apply: