Our client, a group of Schools based along Riara Road is looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sage Evolution.
- Assure timely collection of cash due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly.
- Assure that the company’s standard template regarding invoice sample is in place.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments.
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Assist with order management.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or CPA K.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sage Evolution.
- Must be willing to start immediately.
- Must be willing to work for 2 months contract.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a creative problem-solving ability.
- Results oriented mind set.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Please click on the tab below to apply;