Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a Dance institution based in Nanyuki is looking to recruit an Accounts/Admin. The role holder will be tasked with coordinating scheduled staff meetings, renewal of all company licenses, managing petty cash, payment of all utility bills and keep up to date assets register. The ideal candidate must have a relevant bachelor’s degree and have at least 1 year of experience as an accounts/admin.
- Keep up to date assets register and share reports on assets movement on quarterly basis.
- Keep the working environment tidy and clean.
- Coordinate scheduled staff meetings; keep attendance registers and meeting minutes.
- Prepare procurement plans for office consumables/ stationery and manage their usage.
- Keep up to date records of office consumables/stationery usage.
- Receive and screen phone calls appropriately.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of financial records, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile bank statements and other financial documents.
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and relevant regulatory requirements i.e renewal of all company licenses.
- Assist in preparing documents for audits.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 1 year of experience in accounts and administration.
- Must have a CPA
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Self-motivated and proactive and has ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility, adaptability and good communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Integrity, confidentiality and trustworthiness.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***