Our client is a diversified investment holding company operating across East and Southern Africa. With Business in South Sudan in the Advertising, Warehousing and Hotel Sectors. They are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for Finance and Cash Management, Accounting and Administrative Support.
- Monthly petty cash checks and reconciliations.
- Coordination and preparation of monthly payrolls.
- Follow up with the banks on payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prompt payments to suppliers.
- Regular cash report updates.
- Chasing receivables.
- Intercompany transactions.
- Data entry – entry of all transactions into QuickBooks.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Filing of all transactions with relevant support documents.
- Monthly billing and invoicing the various companies.
- Assisting auditors in completing their audit work.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance.
- Administrative support.
- Ensuring that all company certificates, statutory returns and tax filing is in order.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA 2) or higher.
- QuickBooks proficient.
- Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail.
- High professional integrity and organizational skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a busy accounting environment.
- Previous experience in South Sudan not necessary but an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply: