Our client a leading Regional Manufacturing group is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant. The ideal candidate must have experience in Tally.
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system.
- Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
- Prepare and submit customer invoices.
- Payroll preparation and statutory remittance.
- Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to the Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Code, post and receive payments.
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Design, prepare and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
- Clients’ accounts reconciliations for payments received and disbursed for vehicles.
- Create sales agreements and proforma invoices and assist the sales team in seeing through sales.
- Prepare all financial accounts ready for Auditors.
- Review new procedures, manuals, and system enhancements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
- CPA (K).
- Proficiency in Tally.
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Please click on the tab below to apply: