Our client, a dynamic media Service Company working to expand its market to East Africa are seeking to recruit an Accounts Manager who will be responsible for their PR, Branding and Events Marketing to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of service by the department. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in Media.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the Company’s brands.
- Monitoring the industry and competitive media coverage, providing the business with regular media activity status reports.
- Market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising strategies, tracking sales data and maintaining promotional materials inventory.
- Work on client accounts with responsibility for ensuring client campaigns are delivered to the highest standard.
- Responsible for maintaining high client satisfaction levels and client revenue growth.
- Responsible for driving teams to deliver highly effective client campaigns to an ever-higher standard.
- Participate in new business pitches and writing proposal documents.
- Participate in marketing in order to attract new business leads.
- Coordinate the marketing budget for all brands to ensure the allocation of sufficient funds for successful implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Handling research, drafting, and distribution of pitch documents and press releases.
- Building, maintaining, and organizing of the internal lists of social and media influencers that the PR department should take interest in and engage.
- Coordinate brand surveys as well as market intelligence and feedback to ensure timely availability of information critical for the development of respective brand strategies.
- Guide the team in the development of marketing and promotional materials to ensure the materials meet high-quality standards.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have more than 8 years’ experience in the Advertising agency.
- Experience in developing and implementing a business development strategy.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must have strong client handling skills & proactive approach.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;