Our client, a Nairobi based Manufacturing Company with its headquarters in Karen is seeking to recruit an Accounts, Payable Assistant. The ideal candidate Must have experience working with Sage Evolution ERP.
• Obtain from CRM Stores Clerk approved POs, scan and email to suppliers for delivery of items therein.
• Book supplier invoices in supplier sub-ledger in Sage accordingly.
• Correspond with vendors, respond to inquiries and maintain their files.
• Download from the online banking platform various EFTs and sharing them with suppliers and other relevant parties
• Preparing and set up of suppliers, staff payments, petty cash, and refunds onto online banking platform.
• Posting bank payments and allocating them to the respective sub-ledger accounts in individual supplier accounts in Sage.
• Raise purchase orders for support services and office incidentals, obtain requisite authorization and approvals, scan and email to respective suppliers.
• Upload petty cash requests onto the banking platform.
• Obtain an updated petty cash summary sheet and vouchers from Sales support and factory (Production Manager) for review to ensure that each expense line is supported by a third-party document
• Download from cloud invoices for other related parties and have these posted into Sage.
• Performing bank reconciliations on the Company’s bank accounts after booking all the payments in Sage and prepare for review by Finance Manager.
• Performing Bank reconciliations on company’s Credit cards
• Attending to walk-in suppliers on various matters.
• Participate in the CRM stock take count and recording
• Relevant Bachelor Degree
• Must have CPA – Part 2.
• Must have experience working with Sage Evolution ERP
• Conversance with project accounting and manufacturing experience would be a plus.
• Must be analytical, detail and results oriented individual.
• Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and limited supervision
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Please click on the tab below to apply;