Our client, a group of Schools based along Riara Road is looking to recruit an Accounts Payables. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sage Evolution.
- Book supplier invoices in supplier sub-ledger in Sage accordingly.
- Correspond with vendors, respond to inquiries and maintain their files.
- Download from the online banking platform various EFTs and sharing them with suppliers and other.
- Preparing and set up of suppliers, staff payments, petty cash, and refunds onto online banking platforms.
- Posting bank payments and allocating them to the respective sub-ledger accounts in individual suppliers.
- Raise purchase orders for support services and office incidentals, obtain requisite authorization
- Upload petty cash requests onto the banking platform.
- Download from cloud invoices for other related parties and have these posted into Sage.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or CPA K.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sage Evolution.
- Must be willing to work for 2 months contract.
- Must be willing to start immediately.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a creative problem-solving ability.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Please click on the tab below to apply;