Our client in the retail sector is looking for an Admin & Operations Executive. He/she will be responsible for day-to-day operations in a demanding working environment while supporting the Managing Director in achieving the company’s vision. He/She Must have a minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in a similar position.
- Administer and monitor the finance system so that the company’s finances are maintained in an accurate, timely and confidential manner and that cash flow is effectively managed.
- Assist with preparation of the company budget and manage the operations within this budget.
- Implement financial policies and procedures as per the company handbook and ensure adherence, particularly in regard to petty cash.
- Prepare weekly, monthly or on-demand financial reports to the Managing Director and assist in the preparation of the annual report.
- Assist with the annual financial audits.
- Supervise administrative services within the office.
- Maintain an up-to-date Asset Register.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of all equipment and ensure maintenance costs are included in annual budgeting.
- Ensure company items go out are in a good condition and are returned in the same.
- Ensure compliance with the legal requirements such as all employees having all the statutory documents.
- Ensure that the statutory deductions by the employer are done on a monthly basis and maintain records of these remittances.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for all employee records.
- Maintain the leave and sick leave management systems.
- Manage the performance management system.
- Handle grievances in accordance with the policy.
- Ensure that staff presents their daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on time on a weekly or monthly basis as required.
- Ensure compliance with the safety of employees at all times as per health and safety legislation and company policy.
- Welcome customers and help them with selection of the products they require as needed
- Handle customer questions and assist as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation of floral arrangements when the production team needs support.
- Ensure the shop presentation and display is done to increase product attractiveness and visibility.
- Ensure customer feedback on web and social media platforms is documented.
- Ensure that clients receive their orders on time and within the set company timelines.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with products and services and welcome client feedback.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports using agreed Key Performance Indicators for presentation.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role preferred.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes initiative and actively seeks strategies to make the business better and more profitable while being the employer of choice.
- A high level of integrity and commitment to the company.
- Able to provide vision and leadership and manage others.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized with good time management skills Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands.
Please click on the tab below to apply: