As part of its investment in e-commerce, a luxury bag brand company is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their 70-strong team at the head office in Karen. He/she will be responsible for Continuously updating the production staff attendance register for both Factory and Admin team and sharing the tracker with Management Team. He/She Must have at least 2-3 year’s relevant experience in Administration in a fast-paced environment.
- Liaise with Production Manager and ensure that staff excused have their details properly captured in the attendance register.
- Maintain a registry system of company records such as personnel files, company standing information.
- Obtain approved leave forms from departmental heads, updating these on payroll system
- Periodically share leave balances for all employees.
- Verify approved overtime forms for all factory staff against the staff attendance register.
- Compile hours payable in the overtime schedule and share with Operations Manager for payroll processing.
- Prepare the schedule of casual labor payments and follow-through the settlement of these wages.
- Daily, update and share with the management team the staff attendance & leave Excel sheets for both the retail team & production team.
- Ensure that fire extinguishers and safety equipment at all locations are serviced periodically in line with regulatory requirements.
- Establish other tools & equipment in want of repair or replacement in the kitchen and washrooms.
- Coordinate with Company Driver/Runner and Cook to ensure that weekly supplies are procured on time.
- Liaise with Production Clerk to establish the factory cleaning and other supplies required.
- Verifying current supply of office supplies to ensure replenishment in a timely fashion by preparing a PO and delivery.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Must be able to communicate exceptionally well in English; both written and spoken.
- Must be a Competent typist with quick speed.
- Must be proficient in Using Excel & Word.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
- Confident and resilient.
Please click on the tab below to apply: