A dynamic company in Karen is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will be accountable and responsible for good filing of official company documents and daily data entry. Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role and excellent organization skills. The ideal candidate must also be proficient Excel.
- Maintain a good registry system for the company records.
- Accurately prepare employee contracts by ensuring that all the clauses are in line with the management.
- Obtain approved leave forms from departmental heads, updating them into the leave tracker spreadsheet.
- Compile hours payable in the overtime schedule and share with the operations manager for payroll processing.
- Prepare a schedule of casual labour payments and follow through the settlement of these wages.
- Ensure that staffs exist, discharge and release forms are promptly prepared for sign off and settlement of their terminal dues.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree/ Diploma.
- Must have experience in the use of Excel.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and excellent time management skills.
- Must computer literate.
Please click on the tab below to apply;