A leading global producer of Calcium Carbonate & worldwide distributor of Specialty Chemicals is looking to fill the position of an Administrative/Office Assistant who will with minimal supervision, perform varied and complex administrative tasks, with advanced computer software, while exercising discretion and judgment to meet established deadlines. Support all administrative tasks related to the effective running of the office. The ideal candidate Must have over 5years working experience in a similar role working with SAP ERP.
- Generate, update and maintain documents required for department, including presentations, correspondence, mailings, publications, databases.
- Proofread and edit materials for appropriate and consistent format and data.
- Use advanced computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, graphics.
- Compile, coordinate and distribute reports, agendas and other information, as required.
- Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems.
- Use bilingual skills to translate materials, as needed.
- Independently perform administrative tasks for department members and other office personnel, as assigned.
- Assist in general office duties, as needed, such as maintaining office supply inventory, copying, printing and collating, managing mail and deliveries.
- Provide regular back up coverage and clerical support as requested.
- Use SAP to create requisitions and receive goods and services for office personnel, as required and applicable.
- Answer phone calls promptly and re-direct callers to the desired recipients.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail for assigned staff.
- Arrange meetings and conferences, schedule appointments.
- Maintain calendar for assigned personnel.
- Complete travel arrangements and documentation.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 5 years of experience in an office administrative role or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must have experience working with SAP ERP.
- Strong knowledge of office-related software including Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain the confidential information.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent command of both oral and written local language and English are required.
- Good command of both oral and written additional language is beneficial.
Please click on the tab below to apply;