A global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector is making their grand entrance in Kenya with existing operations in Uganda and Tanzania for close to a year. They are seeking to recruit an After Sales Manager who will focus on the Aftersales and Warehouse Management functions ensuring that procedures and activities are horizontally coherent. The successful candidate will be required to travel around the country and manage over 4 service facilities. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the Automotive experience
• Build customer loyalty and trust by being a strong advocate for customers’ interest
• Provide support to the GM in developing an effective distribution network across the region
• Promote and participate in the weekly work meeting with Dealership, workshop and warehouse managers to follow up tasks, results and actions plans
• Review the monthly performance in collaboration with other departments to determine where improvement can be made.
• Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement.
• Orient the new team members.
• Coach and develop the job-related skills of the team member to facilitate improvement in their job performance
• Maintain good relationship with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
• Ensure that all the Managers are with up to date training.
• Degree or High National Diploma in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering
• A postgraduate business degree will be an added advantage
• At least 10 years’ experience in Automotive industry preferably in Engineering/Aftersales operations
• Deep knowledge of Motor vehicle technology and emerging designs and trends
• Ability to influence and motivate
• Pleasant and out-going personality with proven ability to build strong long-term networks
• A strong team player, able to manage conflicts and diversity
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and spoken
• Strong customer focus
Please click on the tab below to apply;