Our client, a world leader in developing, engineering and supplying technologies, processing plants and proprietary equipment in the chemical and food & feed industry is seeking an After Sales Specialist on a part-time basis. He/she will be responsible to promote actively the procurement of spare parts and equipment and work in compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines as well as provide customers with the first assistance/troubleshoot for the geographic area under his/her competence. He/she will be flexible enough to manage the processes and mechanical concepts strictly related to the specific plants. The successful candidate will initially be going to the headquarters in Europe for a 3-4 weeks training. He /she MUST have an entrepreneurial attitude, be flexible and have a sense of responsibility.
- Expand relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts.
- Arrange/execute survey at customer premises.
- Liaise with customer to obtain feedback on product and plant performance and to suggest any necessary modification (approved by headquarters)
- Issue reports for headquarters.
- Provide assistance in the supply of wear and tear parts.
- Work closely with the after-sales service team and customer technical.
- Deal with customers’ technical queries and monitor the support requests
- Identify the need for critical spare parts.
- Supervise installation and troubleshoot any initial operating problem.
- Interface with customers and ensures their needs are being met.
- Recommend critical spare parts and accessories which may be required for a job.
- Develop business in Kenya and the East African region.
- Mechanical engineering degree.
- Preferable background in electric & field instruments with 3-4 years of experience in chemical plants.
- Determined and resourceful.
- Excellent Customer relationship skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Responsible and work under minimum supervision.
Please click on the tab below to apply;