Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a dynamic Manufacturing Company dealing with Insecticides and Pesticides, is currently seeking to recruit an Agriculture Brand Manager. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and indirectly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the launch of two new products into agrovets nationwide. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in selling Pesticides and/or Cattle Acaricides.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the sales and marketing preparations leading to the launch of the two new products to agrovets nationally.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to determine pricing and positioning of the two new products relative to competition products.
- Sell directing to agrovets countrywide.
- Establish a team of at least four agronomists who will be responsible for educating agrovets and farmers about our two new products.
- You will meet with all Sub Distributors and establish a clear commitment to the two new products pre-launch, as well as meeting with all key large agrovets.
- Ensure sales team are sufficiently trained on the two new products.
- Work tirelessly to ensure the success of both new products in the marketplace.
- A relevant Bachelors Degree
- Must have 10 years relevant job experience.
- Must have Knowledge of launching a new product into the Kenyan market.
- Must have prior experience selling Pesticides and/or cattle acaricides.
- Highly experienced, well organized, and exceptionally self-motivated individual
- An excellent team leader, as well as a great team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***