Our Client, an Agro-input Company that produces and supplies Fertilizers is looking to recruit an Agronomist covering Nyanza Region. The successful candidate Must have at least 4 years’ experience as an Agronomist. He/ She MUST have a strong experience working in large farms in the agricultural field, dealing with agrochemicals and fertilizers.
- Recruiting and supporting clients to the agronomy service package.
- Develop independent crop trials service to be conducted on behalf of farmers and input suppliers.
- Responsible for evaluating farmers and/or customers plots.
- Develop independent agronomy services and field trials business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or a related field.
- MUST have at least 4 years’ working experience in agronomy.
- Must have prior working agronomy experience in Nyanza region.
- Must have dealt with agrochemicals and fertilizer in farms.
- Ability to summarize scientific agronomy data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please click on the tab below to apply: