Our client a start-up Company that focuses on Animal Nutrition and Feeds across the country is looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to support the local operation. The successful candidate MUST come from an agriculture background with experience in the distribution of feed mills through recruiting distributors, developing and managing distributors and stockist performance.
- To recruit distributors following the agreed criteria.
- To develop distributors capability to distribute Company products.
- Manage distributor performance & incentives.
- Advice & influence distributor investment to achieved desired objectives.
- Manage key priority second level accounts (stockists) under each distributor.
- Training the distributor & stockists resources to achieve agreed quality, pricing & product visibility standards.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly to ensure distributor/stockists deliver products to customer in a full & timely.
- Accompany distributor staff to the delivery routes to train, coach and develop them.
- Report to the Company as required.
- Must have experience in Agriculture, i.e. (Crop protection, feeds or agrochemicals).
- Must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in sales.
- Excellent selling skills, i.e. new, technical and premium products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about the industry with excellent knowledge of distribution and stockist.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a natural commercial mind.
- Able to travel and excellent time management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;