A global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector is seeking to recruit an Assembly Unit Leader for their Assembly Department in Thika. The successful candidate will oversee all CKD production activities. The ideal candidate must have experience managing human and material resources to achieve CKD production targets. He or she must have at least 10 years’ experience working with heavy commercial vehicles.
- Responsible for all CKD production.
- Manage human and material resources required to meet CKD production targets.
- Plan, implement, control and review CKD production schedules.
- Determine and implement improvements to the CKD production process
- Estimate CKD production cost and budgets.
- Provide leadership to CKD production staff.
- Report on the performance of QMS ISO 9001:2015
- Track CKD production metrics and KPI systems.
- Make decisions on equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Implement and adhere to health and safety procedures.
- Set quality standards in collaboration with the quality in charge.
- Must have a relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 10 years’ experience in the Automotive Sector.
- Must have experience handling heavy commercial Parts.
- Must have knowledge of Heavy commercial parts, managing teams, parts warranties and stock management.
- Leadership track record and extremely organizational capacityDetail-oriented Strategy development skills.
- Customer & Quality Focus.
- Ability to perform complex diagnostic procedures on all vehicle systems.
- Must be computer Literate.
Please click on the tab below to apply: