Our client an off-grid solar power company offering solar home systems is looking to hire a junior accountant to work at their offices based in Mombasa. He/she will assist their company accountant with accounting and financial management. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Must be a resident of Mombasa or willing and able to make own accommodation arrangements.
- Post and process all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are done.
- Review monthly VAT returns to the Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Review withholding VAT returns to the Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Updating customer statements with invoices, credit note raised, and funds received.
- Raising tax invoices in QuickBooks.
- Assist the Accountant on any other financial related matters.
- Must have Working Knowledge of online QuickBooks.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-2).
- An accounting degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in leasing accounting work environment.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High standards of ethics and values.
- Must be a resident of Mombasa or willing and able to make own accommodation arrangements.
Please click on the tab below to apply: